Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Herb Site Up & Running!

For those of you enquiring, my Natures Sunshine Herb site is up and running! You will still get my discount (by placing a minnimum of $40 order, and becoming a "memeber"), and can still e-mail me asking for advice on which herbs to purchase for what, but now you can put in orders as you wish. Instead of having to put orders in to me through e-mail, and hooking up with me later to get them, you can order at your convenience and have them shipped directly to your house! Here's our site link and address: http://www.mynsp.com/dewittsunshine/index.aspx . Just keep in mind if you do not have an order totaling $40 and do not wish to become a member, then you'll have to either e-mail me with your order to get my discount, or else shop re-tail on my account.

I will also have posted a permanent link on the right side under Natures Sunshine labeled: Order NATURES SUNSHINE PRODUCTS with my discount! that will take you to this website, also.

Well, let me tell you how hard it was for me to get to the point of even WANTING a Natures Sunshine website! I am not one much for change, so I have to ask God for obvious signs if he wants me to change something in my life. Examples:

  • Before going to the natural practitioner I currently go to for advice, I went to 2 others, over the course of 3 years! So, it was very slow-going, with me kicking and screaming (figuratively speaking!) the whole way, until God gave me no other choice with our second child's state of health. Point proven, I found one who would teach me as I went!
  • After ordering Natures Sunshine products over the past 3 years, and visibly seeing the benefits in treating my family, I was told by someone that I should sell it. "No, no, I don't need to make myself more busy than I already am!" I said. So, God gave me an obvious sign in my mom, grandma, and sister asking me to order things for them as I put my own orders in. Ok, point proven, I will order for others as I order for myself, BUT I WILL NOT "SELL" it at retail to make a profit!
  • A close friend told me I should start "BLOGGING" to share my life experiences. I thought, "No way, I don't have time for that, plus I'm no good at writing!" Well, God had to show me I could do it from a different perspective! I wouldn't need to write for entertainment, but instead for educating others so that they can learn to care for themselves like I learned! Point Proven, I will look at life from several different perspectives!
  • Someone told me I should start my own Natures Sunshine website in order to make it easy for others to order the products they want and make it easier on myself with paper work and such. I said, "No, no, I won't be able to talk with others as much!" Well, it's taken quite a bit to get to this point from my comfort zone of all my medications, but God laid it on my heart WITHOUT ANY OBVIOUS SIGNS. Point proven, you CAN teach an old dog new tricks...

So, you may be asking why I'm trying to help you with my discount, if I don't benefit, myself? Well, I know my time will come when enough product will go through my Natures Sunshine website each month to start earning points towards a new car or a trip or something, haa, haa! But, in the mean time, I just want to give you the same opportunity that was given to me. An opportunity to live healthier through knowledge (my complimentary BLOG site) and an opportunity to switch over to using herbs at a cheaper cost because we all can use to save a little money! I am a Christian and God has called me to SERVE others!

Next, you may ask why you can't just purchase them through health stores----well you certainly can! But, they will be charging you retail for the products (shipping, handling, and PROFIT!). Take for instance, the BIFIDOPHILUS FLORA FORCE, is something our family takes nightly to increase the amount of good bacteria in our intestines.

  • The uses: building immunity to viruses and contaminants that go through our digestion system by strengthening the intestinal walls, thus not allowing any non-nutritional substances to be absorbed into the body system.
  • Benefits: When MY FAMILY gets sick, many times it's just a matter of a few hours to get it through our intestinal tract, along with minimal symptoms like indigestion, a few minor aches, and less energy. With others, they absorb the virus/contaminant into their blood stream, taking a day or even a few days to get better, all the while vomiting, diarrhea, cold sweats, massive body and headaches, and tons of sleeping! Of course, it's taken us a few years to get here, but I'd much rather be here than back when I'd get the flu 3-4 times a winter for 3-5 days!!!
  • Cost: I have paid up to $25.00 for BIFIDOPHILUS FLORA FORCE in Sioux Falls, and on my site, I pay $17.75 plus shipping and handling...about $20.00 altogether....a savings of $5.00! No, it's not an enormous amount, but I find that anything helps!

You will also find herbs from other companies at these health stores, and I encourage you to try them out if you feel led to do so! (However, please do not waste your money on herbs from convenience stores that have such small amounts of nutrition in them!) If you find a cheaper herb from a nutrition store that works as good as the good ones do, then good for you! However, in your process of finding a "good, cheap one", please be sure to pay close attention to see if you have any side effects from the possible fillers. Also, if you do not see results from the lack of nutrient potency, please do not feel obligated to keep taking them .... you will only keep thinking about the money you wasted and become bitter as you continue taking them for no reason! (like I did--been there, done that, gave up on "cheap ones" that did nothing for me!!!)

Be sure to check out the Analyze your own Health link on the right under Natures Sunshine that you can click on to help you decide what things would be most useful to you in your present condition.

You will find on the Natures Sunshine website an enormous amount of health items that you can learn more about beyond just herbs: natural household cleaning products, vitamins, oils, etc. Each item has a very detailed description of uses and benefits. I plan to cover all of my "extras" in our house from not only Natures Sunshine, but other companies as well, in my next BLOG. Check back next week!

In Christ, Whol-E-Herbster

******The information in this BLOG is strictly for educational purposes. It should not be used to treat, diagnose, or prescribe for a condition you feel you may have. If you have any health concerns, you should see a competent practitioner. ******

No comments:

Post a Comment